We offer a collection of unique, hand-crafted metal, wire & semi-precious gemstones jewellery created individually in our design studio in Stamford, Lincolnshire. We also cut and polish semi precious stones and other rocks (Lapidary). We accept bespoke Lapidary, Jewellery making & Wire Sculpture Tree commissions. Do Visit our website & Online Showroom: www.shaliniaustin.co.uk

Wednesday, 18 May 2016

Round (ish) Copper Bowls

The next design on my coppersmithing projects list is Round Copper Bowls. They are probably going to be roundish but that\'s OK, because each one will be unique. I watched a few expert metalsmiths, who... Read More: Round (ish) Copper Bowls




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you so please do leave a comment :-)
Sorry comment moderation is ON because I have been getting too many spam comments from bots. I get notification for each comment left and I will publish all genuine messages.
Thanks! Shalini